Monday, August 3, 2009

Yoga

Why do I ????



Ouch!!! I am sore.
China was not the best hing for my practice.
I tried Tai Chi- and stretced when I felt like it.
But I didn't do yoga much on my trip.
Back into the routine... I like it, being sore.
I like to breathe
to be
to teach
and to move.

So, that's why I do.

I was asked why I do yoga, and I had to take a moment to think about it.. I know that I do it because I like it.
That isn't just it.

I smile whenever I do it.. When I teach it, it fullfills me.
Yoga- it means to bring together, a union. It is a task at hand
but any task you wish for

Bringing me to find connection with my body and my mind.

but it doesn't always have to be the same
Tough- sweaty
Restoritive
Cleansing
Meditative- calming
Spiritual

I find that when I do yoga, I experience something.
Something that I want to hold onto always.
Like mastering my own mind. Leaving the past, the future and just being.

That is hard for me. It is hard for me everytime I do yoga.
Everytime I leave a class, or my personal practice.

But it is a glorious thing to strive for.
Today
Tomorrow
Always.

I think that I am more pleasant to be around when I do yoga
I am easier to laugh
Not so.... defiant
Flexible!

I am happy...

Happy to do Yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment